One of my favorite author is Joseph Murphy.
His books are simple and easy to understand and act upon especially when I first started learning to manifest using law of attraction (LOA).
The power of your subconscious mind was my favorite book. I used to carry it everywhere till I gave it away to an American soldier stationed in Seoul.
After that I just listened to audio books or read online books of his.
This is just sharing of what I’ve learnt.
A. Infinite intelligence governs and watches over all my financial transactions, and whatsoever I do shall prosper.
B. I am one with the infinite riches of my subconscious mind. It is my right to be rich, happy, and successful. Money flows to me freely, copiously, and endlessly. I am forever conscious of my true worth. I give of my talents freely, and I am wonderfully blessed financially.
14 things to remember:
1. Be bold enough to claim that it is your right to be rich and your deeper mind will honor your claim.
2. You don’t want just enough to go around. You want all the money you need to do all the things you want to do and when you want to do them. Get acquainted with the riches of your subconscious mind.
3. When money is circulating freely in your life, you are economically healthy. Look at money like the tide and you will always have plenty of it. The ebb and flow of the tide is constant. When the tide is out, you are absolutely sure that it will return.
4. Knowing the laws of your subconscious mind, you will always be supplied regardless of what form money takes.
5. One reason many people simply make ends meet and never have enough money is that they condemn money. What you condemn takes wings and flies away.
6. Do not make a god of money. It is only a symbol. Remember that the real riches are in your mind. You are here to lead a balanced life, this includes acquiring all the money you need.
7. Don’t make money your sole aim. Claim wealth, happiness, peace, true expression, and love, and personally radiate love and good will to all. Then your subconscious mind will give you compound interest in all these fields of expression.
8. There is no virtue in poverty. It is a disease of the mind, and you should heal yourself of this mental conflict/ malady at once.
9. You are not here to live in a hovel, to dress in rags, or to go hungry. You are here to lead the life more abundant.
10. Never use the terms “filthy lucre” or “I despise money.” You lose what you criticize. There is nothing good or bad, but thinking of it in either light makes it so.
11. Repeat frequently, “I like money. I use it wisely, constructively, and judiciously. I release it with joy, and it returns a thousand fold.”
12. Money is not evil any more so than copper, lead, tin, or iron which you may find in the ground. All evil is due to ignorance and misuse of the mind’s powers.
13. To picture the end result in your mind causes your subconscious to respond and fulfill your mental picture.
14. Stop trying to get something for nothing. There is no such thing as a free lunch. You must give to receive. You must give mental attention to your goals, ideals, and enterprises, and your deeper mind will back you up. The key to wealth is application of the laws of the subconscious mind by impregnating it with the idea of wealth.
Hope you can use it everyday.
Together, we create an abundant world.
(Visited 62 times, 1 visits today)